‘Double float’ pleated conservatory window blinds
A different way of dressing your conservatory windows and doors
This style of pleated blind can be stacked either at the top or at the bottom of your conservatory's windows and doors.
Have your blinds top to bottom, bottom to top, half up, half down... different everyday - the choice is yours. Whichever way you choose, this model gives you increased privacy in your conservatory and total flexibility.
- No unsightly and potentially dangerous hanging cords or tilt rods
- The total availability of the window sill is maintained - even when blinds are closed
- Fabric blind extensions can be fitted to each side - dressing out any unsightly light gaps
- Only a single piece of fabric is used for each blind
- Each of the floating blind rails travels the full height of each blind
- 'Double float' blinds blend fully with other conservatory blind models in our range
- Blinds move without restrictions when opening windows and doors
- Each blind is fully removable for cleaning
- Also available for rectangular conservatory roof windows
Interested in our 'double float' conservatory blinds?
We offer a friendly home consultation without any pressure.
Try out our fully working conservatory blind models and examine our large blind fabric samples - see and feel the quality of our pleated blinds for yourself.
Call us today for your free home visit on 0800 587 7301
I am writing to say just how impressed we were with the courtesy and speed of service received. In particular, we would like to pass on our thanks to Elizabeth, who took my calls and dealt with the matter for us. She was always unfailingly polite and extremely helpful and certainly gives the general public the peace of mind that you are a well run and professional company, with very good customer service. We would also like to thank Alan for dropping off the replacement pole. We will continue to recommend Austin Marr blinds to our friends and family and thank you once again.
Mr & Mrs M, Surrey